Friday, October 12, 2007

Videos of concept "chair" cars, iSwing and I-Real, and more Pivo 2

Filed under: , , ,

i-real,toyota,concept
My favorite concept car at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show is Toyota's I-Real, a chair concept car, so I dug around for some videos of the thing moving around. You can watch videos of the I-Real and iSwing, another concept chair vehicle by Toyota, in action below the fold. I also found another video of the of Nissan's Pivo 2 robot, a worm-headed thing that watches how you feel and goes crazy if you are sad. If you don't cheer up, it won't let you out of the car saying "I am afraid I can't do that, Dave." Wait, maybe that was from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey?

[Source: YouTube]

 

Read | Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments


BOLD MOVES: THE FUTURE OF FORD Step behind the curtain at Ford Motor. Experience the documentary first-hand.

No comments: